LOST & FOUND - Lost on the Pistol Range a Target Paster Gun like this, probably in late 2018. If you found it, please contact Lil at Lil.A@rcgc.club 013119
LOST & FOUND - Found on the Bullet side of the Club, something tan and flat. Owner may claim by describing and naming approximate date of loss. Contact Lil.A@rcgc.club. 011019
CONTACT YOUR SENATOR AND REPRESENTATIVES - Let them know how you feel about gun control. To identify your Congressmen, go to: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
MEMBER RESPONDS - Just a note of appreciation for the recent NRA Membership requirement. Surely by now, anybody who is a gun owner must realize what would have happened to our gun rights should Hillary have been elected. We simply wouldn't have any, period. The NRA has proven to be our most effective means of striking back at those who would ignore our Constitutional Rights. It has been proven so again and again. Bill Glaze NRA Benefactor Member
HANDGUN STOPPING POWER - Click Here to read a fascinating article on Handgun Stopping Power by Greg Ellifritz. Greg is the full time firearms and defensive tactics training officer for a central Ohio police department. He holds instructor or master instructor certifications in more than 75 different weapon systems, defensive tactics programs and police specialty areas.
On Medicare? Beware of two words that can cost you thousands of dollars! CLICK HERE to see the story.
Must see video clip: The Virtual President speaks on Gun Control and
the 2nd Amendment CLICK HERE.
CONTRIBUTIONS NEEDED - If you have good photos taken at the Club that you are willing to share, please email them to Lil. If your shots include people, you must obtain their permission to publish them. If your shots include minors, permission must be obtained from a parent. No photos of members on the ranges will be posted unless they are wearing proper hearing and eye protection. Please send photos as separate files attached to your email message. Include names and the date the photo was taken.
LAWNMOWERS - The lawnmowers are for cutting grass, NOT for traveling
to and from the target boards. If you have mechanical problems with a mower, park it and call someone on the Equipment Maintenance Team. Their phone numbers
are on the Directory page of this website.
GOLF CARTS - The golf carts may be used to hang targets. Always return them to the proper locations. Follow the printed instructions to recharge them.
DRINKS and SNACKS - You must pay for the drinks and snacks you get from the clubhouse, trap and skeet houses or the rifle range. They are 50 cents each. Put your money in the plastic containers inside each refrigerator.
COMMANDMENTS OF SAFE GUN HANDLING
1. Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
2. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
3. Always keep the action open except when hunting or preparing to shoot.
4. Be sure the barrel and action are clear of obstructions and that you have
the proper ammunition for the firearm you are carrying.
5. Be sure of your target before you pull the trigger.
6. Never point a firearm at anything you do not want to shoot. Avoid all horseplay
with a firearm.
7. Never climb a fence, tree or jump a fence with a loaded firearm.
8. Never shoot at a flat, hard surface or water.
9. Store firearms and ammunition separately.
10. Avoid alcohol and other drugs before or during shooting.
TEN WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR CLUB
1. Remove your targets. Clean up and empty the trash into a dumpster (we
have three.) Place used cartridge cases (all metals,) in the buckets
2. Cruise the property and lock the gate if you are the last to leave.
3. Participate in events.
4. Volunteer help.
5. Show up for Workdays.
6. Come to Meetings.
7. Offer helpful suggestions.
8. Willingly accept office or appointment.
9. Stay informed. Read your Club Newsletter and Alerts.
10. Pay your dues on time and notify the secretary if your phone, mailing
address or e-mail address change.
"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the current generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it." - John Q Adams - 6th President
According to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story: "The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of the republic; since it offers a strong moral check against usurpation and arbitrary power of the rulers." - (Commentaries on the Constitution, 1833)